09 Apr Now hiring: Office Assistant / Leasing Agent in Watford City
Update 4.11.18: Applications for this position are now closed. However, if you are interested in working at Orange Property Management in any of our areas, we are always looking for good people. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orange Property Management in Watford City is looking for a highly motivated, outgoing individual to join our team as full-time office assistant to grow into a leasing agent. Orange values hardworking, honest individuals with a drive for success, both personally and for our team, who also has an interest in real estate.
Candidate must be a strong self starter and possess the ability to work independently. He or she must be outgoing, friendly, and professional in manner and be able to work with diverse populations. Communication skills, both internally and with prospective tenants and other community members, must be top-notch. Leasing agents must have both strong oral and written communication skills, since communication by email, phone, and in person are all a regular part of the position.
Regular duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist Property Manager with daily paperwork and office management tasks, such as monitoring inventory and ordering supplies
- Answer phone and emails, and respond to prospective tenant inquiries
- Show rent ready apartments to prospective tenants
- Know and understand each building managed by Orange, so you can better assist current and prospective tenants
- Assist maintenance personnel with minimal tasks, such as cleaning, painting, or other tasks that may arise in order to prepare units for renting
- Assist current and prospective tenants by directing them to the correct OPM personnel (operations, property manager, marketing, etc.)
Property management is a dynamic industry, and no two days are alike. The leasing agent must be willing to adapt easily to change and laugh in the face of adversity. Orange values a positive attitude and a determined mindset. Leasing agents are expected to pitch in and help in areas of need, so some physical labor might be expected from time to time. Previous sales and/or customer service experience is a plus. Orange values a personal drive to achieve, and we work hard to develop you while you grow within our company.
This position is full time,with benefits, including PTO, holiday pay, sick leave, and on-the-job training. After 90 days, candidate will be promoted to leasing agent and becomes eligible for leasing commissions and bonuses.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.